Salmonbellies looking for a team trainer - requirements as follows:
- The individual should have a minimum of 3 years of continuous team taping experience. ie. Lacrosse, football, rugby.
- Must have up to date first aid certification. Either Sport First Responder or OFA 2 at minimum.
- This person should have good verbal and written skills as they will be communicating with Team Mgt, Team Physios, and other Medical Team Personnel.
- Must keep up to date injury reports, and pass that info on to the coaching staff so that they can make game day player decisions.
- Keep the medical and taping supplies at a level so they will not run out while at away games or in the team dressing room.
Interested in this role please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org